Big Furry Brother

Big Furry Brother

Friday, September 9, 2011

Flash Back Friday - Our first 20 days

There is so much to catch up on so I am going to start "Flash Back Friday"...I am stealing the idea of doing a special weekly blog post from my sister-in-law....I am always looking for the "Wordless Wednesday." Her blog is great ...we feel like we are there for all the events. Thanks Julie for keeping us near!
We thank everyone that came to visit, sent emails, texts, FB messages, gifts, and that brought us food during those first few weeks.  Below are the highlights from the first 20 days.....enjoy and feel free to ohhh and aaawww!

First visitors at home, The Gurley Girls! Kayla, Maya, and Jordon

Michelle and Kayla Gurley, our neighbors

Day 2 at home


Meeting Uncle Brian and Aunt Teri

Hello Crawfish! Nana and Pop-pop first time. I think we decided that I should not have eaten any due to the gas the babies had the next 24 hours.

The protector!
Little Grey
Nanee and Eve



So Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment