Big Furry Brother

Big Furry Brother

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Grey fought the chair and the chair won!



January 5, 2012

Bertoia Chair vs. Thomas Grey Parker

I am pretty sure when Harry Bertoia designed his famous Bertoia Side Chair...he did not have 9 month olds in mind. In fact, by looking at the chair...one still has to wonder how in the world it cut Grey above the eyebrow.
Harry Bertoia



The Chair


VS


The Boy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The chair won
.
.
patiently waiting to go to the doctor

4 stitches later...getting ready for bed

...in case you were wondering, Grey is still friends with the Bertoia Chair

 See Eve...this part really makes your head hurt and have to get some strings put in your eyebrow

 I am not scared of this old white chair

 I really like to try and push this around the room but I am told it is "off limits"
 Here I am with my friend....Bertoia

No comments:

Post a Comment